USIG Health & Safety
The USIG Safety team will be on duty from 6 AM to 12 AM throughout our venues and hotels. They will be available to provide support to ensure the safety of all that are present and monitor any suspicious activity with respect to the location.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at our USIG Hotline: 855-786-USIG(8744)
For all medical emergencies: 911
We know the hot weather in Dallas will make it challenging for our outdoor athletes to compete safely all day so we’re taking as many measures as possible to prioritize health and safety:
- Games will start as early as 8:00am and aim to finish around 2:00pm.
- A few night games have been scheduled for Saturday.
- At Bob Jones, our biggest outdoor site, we’ll have nearly 30 tents with mists for athletes to take shade under.
- All other outdoor venues will have shaded areas designated for athletes.
- Cold water and gatorade will be available all day.
- Health board will be present at all sites and 4 paramedics will be on standby at Bob Jones.
Please stay hydrated as possible, wear sunscreen and protective clothing when possible, and take breaks whenever you can. If you feel unwell, immediately let one of our USIG volunteers know so we can provide assistance.